(audio version of blog below)
Continuing my occasional theme of aiming for good health, one of my Ten Top Tips for Talking, I’m always trying to gather more information on building a strong immune system. I do believe that while it is extremely important for me in my job, it’s important for everyone.
Here are 12 tips for avoiding illness in random order:
- Take vitamins – multi, Omega 3, vitamin D – and probiotics
- Sleep consistently, sleep enough
- Avoid stress
- Eat 5-9 servings of Fruit and Veg per day
- Add fresh ginger to your meals and/or beverages
- Add more green vegetables in your diet
- Drink warm water with lemon in the morning
- Get fresh air regularly
- Take Elderberry syrup as a preventative measure
- Relax in a “eucalyptus” bath
- Avoid alcohol & sugar – it lowers your immune system
- Drink LOTS of water!
To be sure, here is lots more fantastic information from Harvard!
Turns out, our digestive system is vitally important for strong immunity. Did you know that? It took me a long time to discover that. Lots more information to share and I look forward to it!
Please let me know if you have any questions or other tips. I love this topic!
CLICK TO HEAR>>*“Unwell” by Rob Thomas.
CLICK TO HEAR AUDIO VERSION OF BLOG>>